We are very fortunate that so many of our families adhere to our school uniform policy and the children at St Therese take great pride in their uniform and looking and feeling smart.
School Uniform for Reception children upwards :
- Purple knitted sweater or cardigan with red and emerald logo
- White buttoned neck shirt with short or long sleeves
- Purple, emerald and red striped tie
- Black knee-lenght skirt or pinafore/ Black school trousers or shorts
- Black socks/tights
- Flat black shoes
Please note trainers must not be worn and high heels should not be worn for health and safety reasons. Hair clips, bands and ties need to be an appropriate size and in school colours (red, purple or green)
Summer Uniform Variations:
- Girls may wear a traditional style summer dress which must be purchased from our school suppliers. PLEASE NOTE: NO OTHER DRESSES MAY BE WORN AT SCHOOL • Plain, flat, black or white shoes or closed-toed sandals may be worn in the summer term with white socks • purple school cap with logo (if required for sun protection)
All classes (Reception – Year 6):
- Purple school polo shirt with logo
- Black shorts
- All children should have black PE shoes in school. (plimsolls)
- All children should have a drawstring PE bag for PE uniform.
- Outdoor PE kit should be provided which includes plain black jogging bottoms and a plain black hoodie or sweatshirt. Trainers can be worn when taking part in outdoor learning but are not to be worn indoors for PE.
We encourage the children to use a school book bag (available from uniform stockists) for bringing reading books, letters, homework etc to and from school as this fits perfectly into the children’s trays. For EYFS we have a black book-bag with school logo. Year 1 to Year 6 children have the additional option of a larger purple book-bag with school logo and a shoulder strap. Older pupils (Y5 & Y6) may bring a backpack which must have a hook in order to fit neatly on a peg.
Please note that any other school bags, including PE bags, should be limited to drawstring styles with very thin handles which will easily fit onto the narrow pegs. We have no facility to store holdalls or backpacks as these cannot hang securely on pegs and tend to fall on the floor, presenting a tripping hazard.
Elizabeth’s Embroidery and Motif 8, our local uniform suppliers, keep stock of all of our uniform items. As well as a uniform shop at their premises they also have an on-line ordering facility for your convenience, with delivery to home or school. Visit their websites at: